Monday, December 10, 2007

One More Blogger

Well, I've made the move...I am now a blogger. I'm not quite sure "what" caused me to make the move. I guess I just felt "lead." Cheesy answer, I know, but I mean it. Having this incredible opportunity to pastor this amazing new church in Forest Hills, just moves me. I love how God is drawing people in from all over Queens, and I just don't think 1-hour on Sunday is enough.

Please don't kid yourself for 1 second. An hour a week of Jeremy is more than enough, but God has given me the incredible job as "pastor." That means something, and I refuse to take this calling lightly or callously. We need each other, and if that means that I have to get online and post thoughts and questions, well then, so be it.

The great thing about blogging is that it is a CONNECTION tool. Please know that this will not be a place for me to "rant," but a place for all of FHCC to connect and share. Again, God is doing something AWESOME in Forest Hills, and we are ALL a part of it. Let's go after Him like nobody's business, and leave a wake of change in the process...

Cool?

No comments: