Wednesday, December 12, 2007

In Theory

Now that I have been an official "blogger" for the past 24 hours, I think I like it. My mind now races throughout the day thinking of thoughts to post. I hate to say it, but this constant analysis of my day makes me appreciate my life more. (Yes, Google, you have changed my life...) Every event is being scanned as, "How and Why should I post this thought or event." It is quite weird, but so far so good.

The other notion I have been dwelling on in relation to this Bog-thing, is what I commented on in my first post: Connection. I really hope that this blog will become a tool for connection. Man, we live in a City where thousands of people are right on top of each other, yet we don't even know our neighbor's name. You know, it is sort of hard to witness/minister to someone when you don't even know their name! I know this is a part of what God is longing to do through the members of FHCC.

Last night at Martha's Bakery was a pretty good beginning to that fulfillment...

No comments: