Friday, January 4, 2008

Oh yeah, I blog!

Sorry, my blogging community, I've ignored you for too long!

Well, the holidays are over and life is beginning to get back to normal. Which does not mean it is any less hectic, it simply means that I have some SWEET new editions to my wardrobe, extra toys in my house to trip over, and about 600 more miles on our Honda. Speaking of which, "God bless that little ride!" She has over 160k on her, and still purrs and is in great condition. However, because of a growing kid there is so denting taking place on the back of the drivers seat.

I am really excited about 2008, and I love January. It is a great month, not JUST because I have a birthday (1/11), but because it just oozes expectations. Maybe it is just me, but there is a lot of anticipation around January. It's "kick-off week" in football. The season has begun, and it is time to see how it will all play out. And '08 has come GREAT potential!!!!

Forest Hills Community Church (FHCC) is in a great position as we head into our first full-year of ministry. Lots of people have made a commitment to following Jesus these past few months and they are serious about living it out. Acts 2:41-47 is our focus and calling, and these guys get it!!! So get ready for some AMAZING days in Queens. I mean it.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi Pastor Jeremy,
you don't know me, but I came across your blog through Uriah's blog. I came across his because he has my son's band listed as a favorite. Anyway, I just want you to know that I will be praying for your church. It's so exciting to see young people who love Jesus and who are serving him and spreading the gospel.