Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yeah for the Bible

I think that I may have to do the unthinkable, and actually write a book. I am not writer, I do not enjoy writing, and I have no desire to become famous or leave my church every other weekend to go preach to other pastors when I could be preaching to lost people who have never heard the Gospel. However, enough people have been begging me, and the Spirit is prompting me to author a book on the Scriptures.

In our day and age, no one reads their bibles, which includes most pastors. Instead they prefer to read "Christian" inspirationals, or books written by "Christians" that are supposedly about "Christian" topics with "Christian" answers, when in reality they are just repacked New Age junk they stole off Oprah. No one simple reads the Bible and the WORLD is dying...

I ask that you please pray for me and this new course of action that might be happening. If a book is to be penned by me, it MUST be God's will, and it MUST be full of His Word and His Wisdom only.

No comments: