Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Don't Get Lost in the Dust

God bless consistent Bloggers. I don't know how they do it, but I certainly can't. Too much to do, too much fear of UNNECESSARY scrutiny, and just too much of... well, I'm not sure, but for some reason I just cannot stay consistent with this thing. My apologies to the dozen people who read this thing. (BTW, I love meeting you randomly on the street.)

So, a lot is going on at FHCC. God continues to take this incredible vision and burden He has given me and make it a reality. Our Sunday attendance considers to grow, but more importantly, so does the DEPTH of our congregation. For example, last night we kicked off Round #2 of our New Believer's Class and had 20 people show up!!! That's pretty good since it is like 25% of our church!!!

Now, the really cool part is that about half of these people already "know" Jesus and are solid. They are not necessarily taking the class to solely learn for their own sake, but rather to be better equipped to reach their neighbors. AWESOME! You see these people KNOW that Jesus is awesome, and they want to better be able to share Him with someone else. THIS IS TRUE CHRISTIANITY and the very mission and vision of FHCC. (God forbid we become and "Member's Only Cult.")

So God is doing His thing and I'm just trying not to get lost in His dust. It is very exciting, and really very cool to see total NON-Christians find Jesus and find EVERYTHING they ever needed in life in Him. It's humbling actually...and rightfully so.

No comments: